Adventures in Reading – April through June 2021
This quarter has been a STRUGGLE. Honestly, I blame the Outlander books. They slowed me down and put a sour taste in my mouth. I haven’t really been knocked out by a book, which is slowing my momentum. Anyone have a recommendation too get me out of this slump?
- The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth
- When You See Me by Lisa Gardner
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
- My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares
- The Secrets of Us by Lucinda Berry
- Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- The Girl With The Whispering Shadow by D.E. Night
- The Words of the Wandering by D.E. Night
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Fawkes by Nadine Brandes
- The 100 by Kass Morgan
- Day 21 by Kass Morgan
- Homecoming by Kass Morgan
- Rebellion by Kass Morgan
- Dust to Dust by Audrey Keown
- What’s Left Unsaid by Emily Bleeker
- Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
- A Stranger in the House by Shari Lapena
Woohoo! I didn’t have any one star reads this quarter!
I am still behind on a few reviews, so stay tuned. This quarter, I read a grand total of 25 books for 7,535 minutes! I personally feel like I’m a bit behind on my reading goal. I still want to hit 100 books this year, so I may need to shift around some of my priorities. Now, what books should I add to my list for the second half of the year?
Note: This post contains affiliate links, so I may receive a small commission from sales generated.